日头照好人,也照歹人,降雨给义人,也给不义的人。--《新太》5:45
、Not to do your "acts of righteousness" before men.
不可将善事行在人的面前。--《新太》6:
、When you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets.
你施舍的时候,不可在你前面吹号,--《新太》6:2
、When you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.
你施舍的时候,不要叫左手知道右手所作的。--《新太》6:3
、When you pray, go into your room.
要叫你施舍的事行在暗中--《新太》6:4
、Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
免我们的债,如同我们免了人的债。--《新太》6:12
、The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light.
眼睛就是身上的灯。你的眼睛若了亮,全身就光明。--《新太》6:22
、If your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness.
你的眼睛若昏花,全身就黑暗。--《新太》6:23
、Each day has enough trouble of its own.
一天的难处一天当--《新太》6:34
、Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
你们不要论断人,免得你们被论断。--《新太》7:1
、For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged.
因为你们怎样论断人,也必怎样被论断。--《新太》7:2
、Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother"s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
为甚麽看见你弟兄眼中有刺,却不想自己眼中有梁木呢。--《新太》7:3
、How can you say to your brother, "Let me take the speck out of your eye," when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
你自己眼中有梁木,怎能对你弟兄说,容我去掉你眼中的刺呢。--《新太》7:4
、First take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother"s eye.
先去掉自己眼中的梁木,然後才能看得清楚,去掉你弟兄眼中的刺。--《新太》7:5
、Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs.
不要把圣物给狗,也不要把你们的珍珠丢在猪前。--《新太》7:6
、For everyone who asks receives.
凡祈求的就得着。--《新太》7:8
、If his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake?
谁有儿子求饼,反给他石头呢?求鱼,反给他蛇呢?--《新太》7:9、10
、For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
引到灭亡,那门是宽的,路是大的,进去的人也多。--《新太》7:13
、Small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
引到永生,那门是窄的,路是小的,找著的人也少。--《新太》7:14
、They come to you in sheep"s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
外面披著羊皮,里面却是残暴的狼。--《新太》7:15
、By their fruit you will recognize them.
凭著他们的果子,就可以认出他们来。--《新太》7:16
、Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
荆棘上岂能摘葡萄呢。蒺藜里岂能摘无花果呢。--《新太》7:16
、A wise man who built his house on the rock.
一个聪明人,把房子盖在磐石上。--《新太》7:24
、A foolish man who built his house on sand.
无知的人,把房子盖在沙土上。--《新太》7:26
、Let the dead bury their own dead.
任凭死人埋葬他们的死人。--《新太》8:22
、How can the guests of the bridegroom mourn while he is with them?
新郎和陪伴之人同在的时候,陪伴之人岂能哀恸呢。--《新太》9:15
、No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment, for the patch will pull away from the garment, ****** the tear worse.
没有人把新布补在旧衣服上。因为所补上的,反带坏了那衣服,破的就更大了。--《新太》9:16
、Neither do men pour new wine into old wineskins. If they do, the skins will burst, the wine will run out and the、 wineskins will be ruined.
没人把新酒装在旧皮袋里。若是这样,皮袋就裂开,酒漏出来,连皮袋也坏了。--《新太》9:17
- 看不过瘾?点击下面链接! 【本站微信公众号:gsjx365,天天有好故事感动你!】